Texon Motor Center is proud to be a member of the Automotive Service Association.
The owners and managers of automotive service businesses that belong to the ASA agree to adhere to a
higher standard of business ethics, quality of work, and customer satisfaction.
ASA’s Code of Ethics is the automotive service industry’s standard for professional business practices.
- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To use only proven merchandise of high quality distributed by reputable firms.
- To employ the best skilled technicians obtainable.
- To furnish an itemized invoice for fairly priced parts and services that clearly identifies any used or re-manufactured parts.
Replaced parts may be inspected upon request.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To promote good will between the motorist and members of the association.
- To recommend corrective services required to correct existing problems.
- To recommend maintenance services required to for preventive maintenance.
- To offer the customer a price estimate for work to be performed.
- To furnish or post copies of any warranties covering parts or services.
- To obtain prior authorization for all work done, in writing, or by other means satisfactory to the customer.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
- To maintain customer service records for one year or more.
- To exercise reasonable care for the customer’s property while in our possession.
- To maintain a system for fair settlement of customer’s complaints.
- To cooperate with established consumer complaint mediation activities.
- To uphold the high standards of our profession and always seek to correct any and all abuses within the automotive industry.
- To uphold the integrity of all members of the Automotive Service Association.
Let Texon Motor Center give your Engine what it needs, just simply fill out the form below!
Our team of experienced ASE Certified Technicians have years of experience serving over 200,000 customers since 1934 and are excited for the opportunity to serve you. We will treat your car’s engine like our own!